The Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2013 collection for Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld inspired me to create this styling.
I loved how models were walking in a forest scene in his show, so I decided to use a similar background for my pictures. Here is a link to the source of my inspiration.
Styling info from head to toe:
– Hat: Miah in black by Bliss Couture
– Hair: WMO003 in chestnut by booN
– Hairbase tattoo by Amacci
– Earrings: Brilliant Cut Diamond in platinum by Ryca Jewelry
– Eye makeup: Swirly Girl Style 1 in black by Roxiz Makeupz
– Blush: Rosy cheeks 3 by Tuli- Lovely coat by Vita’s Boudoir
– Front Knot Shirt in cream by Aoharu
– Bracelet: Floral-bs bangle by WTG
– Nails by Page 3
– Skirt: Ava Pencil Skirt in black by J.H. Couture
– Boots: Pumps with Benefits in earthsnake by Chain and Vine
– Background: Dark Forest by Alira
Model and photographer Brigid Meriman.